Tuesday, 10 April 2018

Dear all, we are very sorry to announce that we have been forced cancel this week's training at Ashfields as the ground is waterlogged and the forecast is more rain tonight and tomorrow. The trainers have some availability for next Thursday and Friday 26/27th April so please e-mail Lorna at sec@eacdg.co.uk if you would like to move your training to those dates or have a refund,
We are planning on running the 2 day event this weekend but further wet weather could possibly jeopardise this. We will make a final decision on Thursday lunchtime and inform you all as soon as we know.
We hope you all understand.

Best Regards
East Anglian Carriage Driving Group Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment